Thursday, September 4, 2008

Fastest Operating System From Windows - Boots In 15 Seconds ?

Although Windows Vista has not become much popular in Asian countries, yet Microsoft has planned to release a new faster Operating system called Windows7, which boots faster than Windows Vista. The approximately the booting speed of Windows 7 is just 15 seconds. Some of the news sources say that this is a rumor.


From a customer poll for improvement program on windows vista collects statistics like 35% of windows vista service packs 1 systems boot in less than 30 seconds while remaining 65% boot below 50 seconds.







[ ">Thank You ]
, ,